Owego Pet Photographer
We welcome ALL pets, not just dogs and cats. Bring your birds, reptiles or any other exotic creature you may own. The only thing we ask is bring a pet you have full control over and can handle with love and care. Since we shoot in our studio we would prefer not to accept the large animals, such as elephants, giraffes, rhinos, gators, or any animal that may wish to eat the photographer 🙂
What to bring for a pet session (by appointment only):
- Your pet
- If you dress your pet bring some cute clothing
- A favorite toy
- Their favorite treat (we always have treats available but your pet may not like our choices)
- If the family has a favorite hobby, such as, sports fans, music etc., bring something to represent your hobby, we will try to work with it. This is all up to your pet but we will do our best to encourage them.
- Sometimes it’s best to tire the animal before bringing to our studio, maybe a long walk would help to keep the animal more calm and less hyper. You know your animal best, this is just a suggestion.
Our sessions run approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hours – $125.00 and includes 3 edited high resolution files of your choice and web ready images for social media.
We do offer additional products for an additional fee, such as:
- Additional edited high resolution files
- Prints in various sizes
- Canvas Art
- And More
Should you have any questions or concerns please use the contact link above.
If you require other services, such as people portraits or Boudoir, please visit Our Sister site, where we also offer Gift Certificates good for any service we offer, including our pet photography.
We are looking forward to meeting you and your awesome little animal.